**USE PEBF457A**3M UNISAFE VC105 BROWGUARD & VISOR COMPLETE KIT
Sale Sold out - Enquire
Regular price $43.25 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
UNISAFE VC105 BROWGUARD & VISOR COMPLETE KIT
Faceshields are used in many industries to protect operators against flying particles, liquid, chemical and molten splashes, radiated heat and glare.
The UniSafe® VC105 is a complete browguard and polycarbonate visor. It offers high impact protection and resistance to waterbased liquids such as biological, acids and weak solvents.
The UniSafe® faceshield, browguard and visor are tested in combination and are certified as a combination.
- Australian made
- Ratchet headgear adjustment
- High impact gloss shell
- 1mm polycarbonate visor - 300mm x 200mm
- The headband is fitted with a terry towelling sweatband to absorb moisture and utilises a ratchet mechanism for security.
- The crown adjustment accommodates different head sizes and ensures the head harness is fitted correctly.
- The simple tilt adjustment allows the wearer to personalise visor position
- The friction pivoting system allows for lifting and lowering of the visor, providing convenient one hand operation.
- Grinding and Disc Cutting
- Lead Jointing
- Metal Cleaning and Plating
- Chemical Processing
- Liquid Splash
Respiratory equipment should in some instances be selected and worn in combination with this product.
- Browguard: Nylon injection moulded
- Headgear: Polypropylene & Nylon
- Sweatband: Foam backed Terry Towelling
- Visor: 1mm Polycarbonate
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- The VC105 has been designed to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 for impact, liquid and molten metal splash
- The VC105 has a High Impact (V) rating when fitted with its original VV848 visor