GLOBAL SPILL FUEL & OIL ABSORBENT MINI BOOM
GLOBAL SPILL FUEL & OIL ABSORBENT MINI BOOM - 3.6M x 10CM
Absorb up to 33 litres of oil and fuel with this absorbent boom for spills of oil, fuels, petrol, diesels and other hydrocarbons.
|Dimensions||360 x 10 cm|
33 litres per boom
Hydrocarbon absorbent booms absorb oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons whilst repelling water. These 3.6m x 10cm booms are used to contain, divert and absorb spills.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Highly flexible, hydrocarbon absorbent booms can be stuffed into drains, moulded around machinery, pushed under pallets or used to block and divert a spill from entering waterways and drains.
- Great for mine site and maintenance workshops, factory and warehouse floors, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, vehicle repair shops and transport facilities.
- Prevent spills from escaping by forming an absorbent barrier around drums, forklifts, plant and machinery.
- Ideal for stormwater drain protection.
- Tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.