BARRIER SAB220C-D SHOCK ABSORBING BOLLARD
BARRIER SAB220C-D SHOCK ABSORBING BOLLARD - EXTRA HEAVY DUTY
Shock absorbing bollards for heavy industrial applications to protect assets by absorbing impact from heavy/large moving vehicles. Suitable for airports (airside) and factories etc.
The Extra Heavy Duty Shock Absorbing Bollard (SAB) shifts sideways when hit at or near ground level. When the impact is higher, it can tilt up to 8 degrees and locks-up offering maximum protection. Alternatively, the SAB is able to rotate through 360 degrees when the impact is of a deflection or glancing nature.
The SABs are designed to simply absorb repeated impacts and return to their original position without sustaining permanent damage.
SABs are designed to be used anywhere heavy or large vehicles are manoeuvring at low speeds, such as airports (airside) or factories etc.
Note: Not recommended for high speed traffic environments.
- Suitable for heavy duty industrial applications for asset protection from heavy/large slow moving vehicles.
- Ideal for warehouses, airports and transport depots.
- Minimises damage by absorbing repeated low speed impacts.
- Can move in three directions simultaneously to absorb impact and return to original position.
- Reduces damage to floors caused when rigid bollards are pulled from their mountings.
|Shock absorbing bollard - Extra heavy duty.
|Hot dip galvanised (HDG).
|220mm dia. x 1300mm high x 6.4mm wall.
|100mm solid steel Grade K1045.
|Core drilled only.