BLUNDSTONE 9060 ROTOFLEX 6" ZIP SIDE SAFETY BOOTS - RUBBER SOLE
Meet the hero of our RotoFlex range, the #9060—
combining ultimate durability, comfort and protection.
The safety boot boasts our famous wheat finish, right
down to the GripTek® Extra Heavy Duty rubber outsole.
Replacement for 992
• Wheat water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
• Seven rows of lacing hardware, including lace locking device
• Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
• Lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long lasting performance
• Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
• Heavy Duty TPU moulded toe guard designed for superior leather protection
INFINERGY® —E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced
cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
GRIPTEK® XHD—biomechanically engineered rubber (PUR) outsole designed for optimum grip
- heat resistant to 300°C
- fuel oil resistant
- excellent abrasion, cut and slip resistance
FORTASHIELD —broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
AIRCELL —uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing
channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort.
The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials
and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and
manoeuvrability. Designed to reduced the risk of trips, slips and falls.