BLUNDSTONE 9061 ROTOFLEX 6" ZIP SIDE SAFETY BOOTS - RUBBER SOLE
Let the RotoFlex #9061 do the heavy lifting. The SoftCell®
fit system combined with the convenience of a zip side
takes comfort and performance to the next level.
• Black water-resistant leather upper safety boot—150mm height
• Seven rows of lacing hardware, including lace locking device
• Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
• Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
• Lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long lasting performance
• Heavy Duty TPU moulded toe guard designed for superior leather protection
INFINERGY® —E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced
cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
GRIPTEK® XHD—biomechanically engineered rubber (PUR) outsole designed for optimum grip
- heat resistant to 300°C
- fuel oil resistant
- excellent abrasion, cut and slip resistance
FORTASHIELD —broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
AIRCELL —uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing
channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort.
The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduced the risk of trips, slips and falls.