LINQ WLE1SNSD 2M WEBBING LANYARD ELASTICATED SINGLE 1 x SNAP, 1 x SCAFFOLD HOOK
LINQ WLE1SNSD 2M WEBBING LANYARD ELASTICATED SINGLE
1 x SNAP, 1 x SCAFFOLD HOOK 1 x 2 Metre Single Elasticised Webbing Lanyard with 1 x Snap Hook & 1 x Double Action Scaff Hook As with the LINQ harness range, LINQ lanyards are third party audited by SAI Global to AS/NZS1891.1 Standards criteria and have been issued with the prestigious "5 TICKS" Certification approval, clearly visible on all LINQ lanyard labels.
- Australian designed, engineered, and MADE.
- High Tenacity webbing 33kN. 220% in excess of ASNZS 1891.1 requirements
- Webbing is UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyards tenacity of 3.3T. Ensuring no weak point in the lanyard assembly.
- Contrasting stitch thread colour, as per ASNZS for easy inspection.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision, using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 10 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- The unique LINQ polyester Energy Absorber is designed to protect a worker up to 160kg in weight (including tools and equipment)
- Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point.